Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Funny, But Not so Funny

I just had to share this story. I feel bad, but its kinda funny.
I woke up Sunday with one of the worst headaches I've had in months and felt nauesaed. I took some tyenol and laid on the couch until it was time to get ready for church. After getting ready I thought okay I can make it through the meetings. Matt and I got to church and before the opening song was finished my headache was back. I sat for a little bit thinking that I could make it through at least sacrament meeting. But after the sacrament was passed my head was pounding. I turned to Matt and asked him to take me home. Our Bishop was up bearing his testimony and I didn't want to leave in the middle of it, so we wait until he was done.
Monday, while I was at work, Matt got a call from my Relief Socitey president. She was calling to see if I was okay. The Bishop seen us leave and they all thought that I had gone into Labor!

No comments: