Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!! A Mother's Day Surprise!!!

Matt and the Girls started Mother's Day a little early for me. Friday they gave me a Mother's ring. Saturday they took me out to eat and shopping!!

Sunday, we went with My Parents, Kaylee, AJ, Matt's Dad and Step Mom to Olive Garden. The girls colored super cute flower pots for all the Grandmas and Great-Grandmas. Matt and I gave each one of the Moms and our Grandmas a cute picture book with some of the pictures from Mattisyn's One Year Old photo shoot. Towards the end of the pictures we included a surprise.......






Yay!!! We couldnt be more excited!! Our little family will be complete. Matt and I dont really care if its a boy or a girl. When McKinley was first asked she replied a Boster. haha. Matt said one of each. I said no. :)
Now when McKinley is asked she replies a sister.






No comments: