Monday, February 4, 2013

Ribbons or Footballs?? Time to Vote!!

I have a doctor appointment tomorrow. Im hoping that there will be a chance that we get to find out what we are having, but Im not counting on it.

We have my 20 week ultrasound scheduled on February 19th :) I will get to find out this day for sure. Ribbons and Bows or Trucks and Footballs? What is your guess? Vote now, on the right side of the page towards the top. We are not announcing to family until that Saturday or Sunday night so you have til 23rd to vote. :)

Also, if you vote girl, leave a girly M name in the comments. Please. We already have two boy names, but struggling with girl names.

8 comments:

Maccabee360 said...

You're a nerd :P

Matt and Shan Cole said...

It's my last. I got to have some fun :)

Maccabee360 said...

Nice, three is a good round number. What are you shooting for?

Matt and Shan Cole said...

Either. Boy would be nice to add to all the girls, plus my husband loves cars and football, but a girl would be good cause I have so much girl stuff.

Maccabee360 said...

Well....if you end up having a boy and need to get rid of that girl stuff, I would be nice enough to take it off your hands! (as necessary) :)

Matt and Shan Cole said...

I so would, if I hadn't already promised them to my sister. She wants to trade me totes for a couple of boy outfits :)

Maccabee360 said...

Well that's even better if you do have a boy, you both win!

Matt and Shan Cole said...

Yes. She'll be a while. So even if I get a girl, I'll be done before she is ready.