Sunday, October 16, 2011

Update w/ New Family Pics

So I pretty much suck at keeping my blog up to date!! We have lived in our house for over a year now. Yay!!!
McKinley is going to be two at the end of next week so I have pretty much gone crazy with shopping for her. Her word and sentence vocabulary has pretty quadrupled!! Mattisyn is going to be 6 months this week. (Wow time flys. It seems like yesterday I was in the Labor Room having her.) She has started rolling a lot and seems like she will start crawling at anytime now. I have adjusted being a stay at home mom of two very cute girls.







Matt is doing great. He is still working his full time and part-time jobs.


1 comment:

Life as Linds said...

I already mentioned this on Facebook but these photos are just absolutely adorable. I saw your Dad at church yesterday while we were in Tremonton and just seeing him made me miss all of you guys so much! Hope everyone is doing well. Tell the family hello for me.