Saturday, December 10, 2011

McKinley's 2nd Birthday and more...

McKinley's birthday was almost 6 weeks ago, so Im late (yet again) in posting. I can't believe how fast my baby girl is growing up. McKinley had an Elmo Party and invited a couple of her little friends and lots of family. Its was so fun to watch her open all her presents and watch her reactions. She is one very loved and spoiled little girl.




That weekend we also had the famous Norman Halloween Barn Party!!!!Halloween Time!!! McKinley LOVES Sesame Street, so she went as Abby Cadabby! She has even had to wear it a couple times since Halloween. Mattisyn was a little lamb. So cute and cozy.





Mattisyn is growing fast too. About three weeks ago, she started saying DaDa and loves to say it constantly. She has said MaMa twice and just laughs or Goos at me when I try to get her to say it. She is also crawling (army crawl) and is quick to make it from one end of the room to the other. Both girls love playing with each other and their cousins. Im so glad my brother and his family live close enough. McKinley tells me "Friends Play" whenever we are heading to their house or church.






No comments: